You don't know where you want to go?
Here at Troubadour, we pride ourselves in our extended knowledge and understanding of group travel. Feel free to ask us about anything!....and we mean anything that you may be unsure of. Our purpose when we started was to make a difference and that’s exactly what we want to do with your group. If you are unsure of where you want to go ask yourself some basic questions:
Do you want your trip to be theme park oriented?
- If so, you may want to check out our Orlando trips. These are by-far the most popular trips we do and always rank high among every group.
Do you want your trip to be primarily a skiing trip?
- If so, you may want to try one of our six Colorado locations. These never cease to entertain the thrill seekers yet also offer a lot of fun for those who aren’t quite as ambitious.
Are you wanting your trip to be musically oriented?
- You may want to try Branson, Memphis, or Nashville. These cities offer much in the way of musical history, culture, and talent. They will be sure to inspire your students to dedicate more time and passion to their musical studies at home.
Do you want a lot of free time?
- You may want to try San Antonio or Westcliffe. San Antonio offers a lot of downtown fun that is all at your convenience and Westcliffe turns your kids loose in a safe fun environment on the enormous Horn Creek Camp Conference Center.
Looking for lots of museums, sites, and tours?
- Try Dallas, Los Angeles, or Chicago. These cities are filled with all different kinds of places to tour like the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower) in Chicago, the amazing state-of-the-art Cowboys Stadium in Dallas and the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
Looking for American History?
- Washington D.C., Chattanooga, TN, and St. Louis, MO are stock full of American Heritage.
Want a Performance?.....Contest maybe?.......Neither?......Something Different?......Just let us know! We are here to serve you and to give you a truly customized group travel experience. Let us take you there!